General information about the workshop
Time: to be completed.
Location: Clean Lab
Max. participants: 15
Tutor: Saskia Frederiks
Phone number: +31614672152
NOTE: If you need to reach Saskia quickly, she prefers calling.
For these workshops, you will need:
- 1 p.p. Big Metal Bowl [Kitchen]
- 1 per 2 persons Small cutting boards [Aroma Lab / kitchen]
- 1 pair p.p. Gloves [Dry storage]
- 2 Scales [Aroma Lab / Clean Lab / Kitchen]
- 1 p.p. Pen [Office]
- 1 p.p. Blank sheet of 4A [Office]
- 1 per 2 persons Knives (big) [Kitchen]
- 1 Big grater (only for kimchi workshop) [Kitchen]
- 1 p.p. Forks [Bar]
- 1 p.p. Small white bowls [Kitchen - plate cupboard]
- 1 p.p. Jars (500ml) [Saskia brings them or orders them directly to Clean Lab]
- 1 Stack of paper towels [Dry storage]
- 1 Tea towel [Dry storage]
A week before the workshop
- Collect all the needed items in the Clean Lab.
- Make sure the tables and the kitchen in the Clean Lab are clean.
- Check with workshop team if there is another Co-designing with Microbes workshop before this one. If not, take an Aroma Lab entrance key with you (they have wooden blocks with weekdays written on them) from the key locker.
On the day of the workshop
- Get water glasses and carafes for participants.
- Help Saskia set up if needed.
During the workshop
Welcome participants and scan their tickets.
Help out when needed.
Timeline of the workshop
Friday before the workshop
Collect all the needed items to the Clean Lab and set up the space.
Arrive and help Saskia clean up from the previous workshop and set the space up for the kimchi workshop
Workshop starts. Help Saskia during the workshop if needed. Take a photo.
After the workshop
Clean up the Clean Lab. Bring every back to its place. Wash equipment by hand or in the dishwasher. Lock up the Clean Lab when you are done. If you have an Aroma Lab entrance key, return it back to the locker.