A small experiment takes place, between the hours of 13:00 and 18:00, on Saturday 11th September at OT301. The venue will be occupied by local record labels, private sellers, importers, and select boxes from the cities finest music emporiums. There’s a good chance you’ll find some bargains, discover new music, meet some new people and hopefully be a bit surprised what is going on!
The main focus of this fair is to give local record buying people some perspective on what’s happening right now in the city, who’s actually producing physical product and a chance to socialise / buy / trade in a very relaxed environment,
Please come and support – with some local love, this could grow into a great yearly/bi-yearly event!
- Bring 1 bag to sell/trade.
- Sellers will be encouraged to make use of free 20 minute time slots, on the venues sound system, to play some of their most desirable items.
- Buy / Sell straight from the turntable!
- A wide range of music will be on sale: House, Rock, Disco, Jazz, Dubstep, Latin, Drum and Bass, Experimental, Classic, Contemporary
- An exhibition of ‘The Gold & Platinum Wall from local artist, Roel De Boer.
- 301 price (fair!) refreshments available.