Beyond The Water v.5 -Sound Installation with synthetic birdsounds
- Dorninger (dorninger.servus.at/) exhibited / performed at the ZKM Karlsruhe, O.K Center for Contemporary Art Linz, Kunstfest Weimar, Palazzo Reale Milano, Ruhrtriennale, MUKU Kassel, Kunstmuseum Düsseldorf, CAC Vilnius, T.U.B.E München, Museum Ludwig Köln, Ars Electronica Festival Linz with sound installations and acoustic presentations.
- curated music showcases and sound-performances for Ars Electronica, SRA (Museumsquartier Wien), 7inch12, 1123 Wien.
- released over 80 records on different formats with different groups like Wipeout, Dorninger, Monochrome Bleu, Josef K. Noyce, Androsch/Dorninger, The Smiling Buddhas.
- over the last 20 years Dorninger composed more than 30 scores for theatre, dance, film and environments.
- Dorninger teaches at the Art University of Linz since 1998.
- runs the radio-show "fadimat105" - dorninger.servus.at/fadimat105 Dorninger is involved in radio art and network projects since the mid-80ies.
- runs the recordlabel "base records" - www.base.at/
- studied visual mediacommunication at Hochschule für Angewandte Kunst in Vienna (Prof. Peter Weibel)