In four years Storm Gallery has evolved into Storm Space, a place where you can always expect the unexpected. Besides expositions and feel-good indoor markets the current 450m2 location features a colorful warehouse full of art, home acessories, vintage, retro, handmade and more. New at this location are fun creative workshops.
A fine mix of all of this during Storm on Sunday:
- opening Halszaken (Germaine Princen)
- workshop Fractional Beauty; learn to make Escher-like designs from artist Harrie Welles
- Zoet & Zagen – childeren’s atelier
- workshop Rag Voodoo; bring new life into your old clothes!
- exposition Diversity G with work by Halldóra Helgadóttir (Iceland), Pepijn Krijgsman, Jitske Kroon, Kitty Tijbosch, Harrie Welles, Rosa Claire & Mary Kuiper
- bohemian shopping at Tell me a Store
- drinks, goodies & foodies, fruitshakes and more!
Also check the Facebook eventpage https://www.facebook.com/events/382407621888071
Storm Space Swammerdamstraat 44-54 (temporary location) 1091 RV Amsterdam