- Glenn Wolters, Lifelapse Experiment, will demo an exciting new iPhone app they are launching, which democratizes tracking your day much like mylifebits did using a camera and continuous recording.
- Tim van den Dool, Assisted Daily Living (home sensoring for elderly people), will discuss his behavior recognition system to help staff of nursing homes take care of frail and impaired elderly living there.
- Denis Harscoat (London) will talk about how you can use his service, Quantter, to aggregate activity messages from networks such as Runkeeper, Fitbit, Nike+ and Withings and how your friends can cheer you on.
- James Burke, Co-founder of QS Amsterdam and experience designer at Lifesized will reveal his latest findings into identity and memory.
- Willempje Vrins and Leonieke Verhoog will tell us about Figurerunning, which is the act of making art while running, using a GPS enabled device and a mapping tool to visualize the form of each run and represent the artwork.
- Ben Blench, a freelance Interactive Copywriter, will talk about measuring babies (his own, not other people's).
Doors open at 19.00, the evening starts at 19.30. Location: Mediamatic Bank, Vijzelstraat 68 Amsterdam. The first global Quantified Self event is taking place in May 28-29 in San Francisco. You can find out more at Quantified Self