• Primarily producing videos (from recording to editing), collecting video-and image materials and making them suitable for the web.
• You’ll also maintain our online video archive
• Edit videos
• Some other organisational and supporting tasks for our communications and PR staff.
• Help with distributing PR materials
• Fluent in Dutch or English
• Good social skills
• Is capable of working independently
• Experience with Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Indesign and other video / editing software
• Affinity with photography and videography
• Handy with Apple
• Active in social networks (Vimeo, Youtube, etc)
• Not afraid to take responsibility
• University / academic background
What we offer
• An inspiring environment in the centre of Amsterdam (Dijksgracht 6)
• A broad and big international network in the arts, culture and new media / technology sector
• You’ll gain tons of experience working at a cultural organisation
• Our internships are always 100 working days for at least 4 days a week
• Compensation is € 250 gross per month based on a full-time (5 days a week) internship
Send us a short motivation and your resume in PDF + in case you have you a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning you are applying for the videomaker internship. Please let us know when you can start. For questions you can contact Liza Saris and call to 020-6389901.