We are looking for an intern who can help with the production and programming of our events and projects. For this position you need to be responsible, practical and you need affinity with our topics.
• Organising the public program with the producers, artists and scientists,
• Help with the production of workshops and events,
• Create collaborations with people from different fields like design, science and art,
• Do research and keep track of the developments in the fields of interest,
• More tasks in consultation.
• Writing and speaking fluently in English,
• Good communication skills,
• You can work independently and you are a problem solver,
• You are good at doing research on the internet and you know how to work with Apple,
• You have an higher of academic educational level,
• You are available for a 100 working days, for at least 32 hours a week.
What do we offer?
• An inspiring work environment in the centre of Amsterdam,
• A wide national and international network in the arts, culture and bio-sector,
• Free entrance to our events and workshops,
• A placement fee of € 250 gross with a full-time internship.
Sent a short letter with CV to email@example.com with the subject ‘internship programming’. Do not forget to mention when you want to do an internship. All attachments in PDF please.