We are looking for a hard-working and experienced chef with a culinary background. However, a certified culinary education is not a must but a plus. We are looking for a chef who is motivated and aligned with the views of Mediamatic as an institution but also someone who is passionate about plant-based cuisines.
If you are interested in working with an innovative plant-based gastronomical environment that uses fresh seasonal ingredients, Mediamatic Eten is the restaurant for you! We aspire to have a kitchen team dedicated to gastronomy and who can manage the pressures of working in a kitchen, are flexible with a can-do attitude and are malleable with the ever-evolving menu and events.
Within Mediamatic Eten, Our philosophy for our food is to embrace the ingredients for what they are, we believe in the celebration of the strength of each product and strive to stray away from creating dishes that are a fabrication of non-vegan dishes. If you would like to work in an ever-evolving innovative gastronomy kitchen and a supportive team contact us through the information below:
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Fluently in English and preferably Dutch
• Pro-active, flexible, hard-working, and most of all eager to learn
• Strong in communication and an open attitude
• Interested in our restaurant as well as our cultural program
• You are available for a minimum of 3 days a week
• Experience in the kitchen
What do we offer?
• An inspiring working place for food design and production
• Working in a beautiful location in the heart of Amsterdam
• An open and friendly working environment
• A network in the arts, culture, and bio-design
Sent a short motivation and your CV to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with in the subject 'application kitchen assistent'. Please sent all files in PDF format. Questions or more information can be sent to email@example.com as well or call 020-638 9901 and ask for the Office Manager.