Our open kitchen with a view on the skyline of Amsterdam is in direct contact with the bar and restaurant. We work exclusively with biological and local products like mint from our Aquaponics system and freshly caught fish from the canals of Amsterdam from our fisherman Piet. De kitchen is closely connected to our cultural program that combines science and art in the fields of food design and production: fermented and vegetable food, growing our own vegetables and herbs en brewing our own beer.
• Preparing the products for the dishes
• Helping with the final touch of the dishes
• Cleaning the dishes and the kitchen
• Making small dishes from the menu
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Fluently in English and preferably Dutch
• Pro-active, flexible and hard-working
• Strong in communication and an open attitude
• Interested in our restaurant as well as our cultural program
• You are available 5 days a week from Wednesday until Sunday from 17:00 until closing
• Experience in the kitchen is preferable
What do we offer?
• An inspiring working place for food design and production
• Working on a beautiful location in the heart of Amsterdam
• An open and friendly working environment
• A network in the arts, culture and bio-design
Sent a short motivation and your CV to 'email@example.com' with in the subject 'application kitchen assistent'. Please sent all files in PDF format. Questions or more information can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as well or call 020-638 9901 and ask for the HR Manager.