Our open kitchen with a view on the skyline of Amsterdam is in direct contact with the bar and restaurant. We try to work exclusively with sustainable and plantbased products. De kitchen is closely connected to our cultural program that combines science and art in the fields of food design and production: fermented and vegetable food, growing our own vegetables and herbs en brewing our own beer.
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Fluently in English and preferably Dutch
• Pro-active, flexible, hard-working and most of all eager to learn
• Strong in communication and an open attitude
• Interested in our restaurant as well as our cultural program
• You are available for a minimum of 3 days a week
• Experience in the kitchen is preferable
What do we offer?
• An inspiring working place for food design and production
• Working on a beautiful location in the heart of Amsterdam
• An open and friendly working environment
• A network in the arts, culture and bio-design
Sent a short motivation and your CV to 'email@example.com' with in the subject 'application kitchen assistent'. Please sent all files in PDF format. Questions or more information can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as well or call 020-638 9901 and ask for the Office Manager.