The 3 main working areas are:
1. Rescue, recovery and conservation of the Bolivian film archive
2. Research & Education
3. Public exhibition & education
The Objectives of the Bolivian cinemateca are:
1. Recovery, preservation, and diffusion from the cinematic Bolivian heritage
2. Selection and diffusion of Universal Cinema
3. Diffusion of Cinema Classics
4. Educate the audience up to a critical level
5. Special interest is being put to children & teenage education
6. To store the most documentation concerned with the cinematic experience and its social effects
For more information (in Spanish only) go to the website.
Source: Cinemateca Boliviana.