Hello newest addition to the team ...
When someone starts a job or internship at Mediamatic they will receive a mail from the Office Manager in which the person will be asked to create a Stager profile (if they don't have one already from buying a ticket for an event before).
... Then what
You log in with your Stager User account (administrator account). Look-up the new colleague with the search tool, click to open their details. You will see their info.
Fill in the following info:
- name, if it's someone new working in the office you need to add 'V -' in front of the firstname, if it's an new intern you need to add 'S -' in front of the firstname, and if it's a new ETEN employee please put 'F -' in front of the firstname.
- organization (Mediamatic)
- department (exhibition/aquaponics/communication etc.)
- the job description ('intern' when it's an intern)
- fill in the second e-mail address with the mediamatic e-mail. Then tick the 'primary' box for the mediamatic e-mail.
- relation types: tick 'intern' or 'employee'
- tick the following boxes: ticket sales, AV support, Cleaning schedule, host weekday, host weekend, bar shift, event assistant
One last thing: the subscriptions
Go to the top of the profile page. Click the tab 'subscriptions'.
This is where you can create the staff and guest tickets for people working at Mediamatic.
Everyone gets 1 staff ticket per event, and 1 guest ticket per event. Fill in the starting and end date according someones period of internship.