Lamps used for the string light
- Prikkabel, this is a rectangular shaped cable that uses vampire like clip connectors to plugin or split.
- Mixed white 1W LED lamps (there are spares behind the mirror wall 1st floor)
- Pink lamps (Growlights), pink lamps in the restaurant and in the greenbarn
- connectors, round black plastic parts that connect two cables or to split from to another cable (to a lamp onto of a pole for instance)
- A wireless switch located on the far right side of the bar (when behind it) under the counter. Plugged in to group number 1.12
Lamps used for the Dijkspark towers
- Here we used 18W 827 (warm white) tube lights, two in each tower. There are spares in the mirror wall on the first floor
Where we bought it
The grow lights are ordered mostly from OHMAX (factory in china) and a few factory samples from china.
The LED construction lamps come from bol.com
Alle the sting lighting is from PrikkabelLED.nl
Tube lights can be bought at Lampdirect.nl