1. Turn on the big printer and the PC that is connected to the printer.
2. If there is no paper loaded, get the 160gr. drawing paper and feed it according to the indications on the printer.
3. Go to the server (file01) on the computer and go to Kantoor -> 01-stichting -> 0-MMArchief -> 0-Media Bank -> (the accurate year) -> Graphic Design -> 05-KDN-posters-print -> KDN Posters
4. Open the template (KFdN_Print_Template copy.psd) in photoshop
5. Place the ordered plate in the template, see the placement example how to
6. Press print
7. Specifications: Custom size : 106cm x 240cm
8. Let it print, make sure the poster doesn't fold while printing
9. Cut the spare white space
10. Roll it up and put it into the cardboard boxes