Cleaning the vases/maintaining scents
Be careful when you take out the vases, the installation can be very wobbly.
- Discard the cat litter that’s inside the vases (the little stones you can see on the bottom of the vase).
- Rinse the inside of the vases with water, just make sure it doesn’t leave too many marks once it dries.
- Add new cat litter.
- Re-add the right scent to the right vase (see pictures below and additional scent list for corresponding vase to scent).
To find the right dosage just try a few drops at first, smell and add more until the scent is strong enough.
- Clean the outside of the vases by using a tiny bit of window cleaner to get dirty finger prints off the surface.
- Discard the coffee beans and add new ones.
Where to find the parfumes
The small bottles are in the Dry Storage, if those are empty there are bigger bottles in the Aroma lab (the titles of the scents are labeled on the bottles).
Coffee beans and cat litter are in the aroma lab cabinets.
corresponding bottle color: Green
Artist: Spyros Drosopoulos
Title: Filtered beans
Corresponding bottle color: White
Artist: Niklaus Mettler
DE roodmerk (filtered coffee)
Title: White military marina
Corresponding bottle color: Blue
Artist: Alessandro Gualtieri
Title: Dew of Afghanistan
Corresponding bottle color: Black
Artist: Maki Ueda
Corresponding bottle color: Red
Artist: Ricardo Moya
Gin & tonic
In 2018 there was the idea of giving / presenting the perfumes to the Mayor of Amsterdam. For this we had bottles made by Pochpac. They are in a box in the office packed in bubble wrap. They are all different in shape. The idea was to seal every bottle with a different wax. This machine plus wax sticks are also stored in this box.