Before you start make sure you have had a website training and that you are logged into the Mediamatic website.
- Go to the Event page you would like to edit, then click "Edit"
- Scroll down to "Attached media" and then click "add media item"
- Select your photos, name them and upload them. (One by one)
- Once all photos are uploaded "SAVE"
Note: the order that you upload the pictures in, is the order in which they will appear on the page! However, you can change the order by dragging the pictures in the Event Page editing screen.
- Open picture in a new tab and click "Edit". This will bring you to the photo editing page.
- Fill in the title and keywords if possible.
Note: Keywords are related to the photo or the event the photo was taken at.
If the photo is taken at a workshop add the keyword "workshop" etc.)
- In this case "Author" is the photographer.
- "Actors" are any Mediamatic related people that are recognizable in the photo.
- Location is ALWAYS Mediamatic Biotoop (the one with the image).
- "Taken at" is the event at which the photo was taken.