The bed linen can be found in the "secret closet" which can be found if you open the door to the Toilet and the Shower on your left hand. The door seems locked, but there is a black knob/wheel with which you can open the door by turning it counter clockwise.
Here you can find four boxes with:
- Pillow cases
Standard Room furniture
- a bed frame
(three wooden bedframes L200cm x W120 cm x H39cm - one loft bed)
- one mattress (120cm x 200cm)
- one blanket
- one pillow
- a sink
- a mirror
- a candle
- one white chair
- one wooden stool
What to do when a new Guest arrives?
- Add the Guest to the door system with their full name + what they are here for + working phone number with the correct country code (Amy Toner ODORAMA 00447 ...)
- Check welcome letter + update it
- Check if they have two keys (one for the aroma lab, one for the room)
- Check arrival time and possibly manage to leave keys with letter in an envelope in the locker box + let bar know
- Check if there's enough toilet paper and paper towels on the toilet
- Place a new piece of soap and a shampoo bottle in the room
- Check if the room is clean
- Put fresh bed linens and sheets on the bed
- Put 2 towels (1 big, 1 small) per person in the room
- Put a new plastic bag in the bin
There is a shared bathroom with a simple shower, sink (every room has a sink too) and toilet. Please keep it tidy.
We have a tiny kitchenette upstairs. There is no stove however. Guests are welcome to use the microwave and store food in the fridge. Hot water, tea or coffee are to be found on the 1st floor; the office’s coffee machine.
Tell your guest to lock their room at all times! Do not let the door open, even if you are going to the office or bar at Mediamatic.