Here is a list of things that you have to do:
- Welcome the visitor personally
- Ask for their ticket
- Scan it
- In case they did not buy a ticket yet, ask them if they are a student or an artist and accordingly fill in the correct amount in SumUp
- Fill in on Stager - Tickets - Door Sales
- In case they did not buy an Alcoholic Drink Pairing, ask if they would like one
- Use the SumUp machine to let them pay for the drink pairing
- Fill in on Stager - Tickets - Door Sales and select Drink Pairing
- Ask for allergies
1. Instruct them to tell the BarStaff when they are seated at the table that they are the one with a ... allergy
2. Tell the contact point that there is someone with a ... allergy.
- Tell/show them where they can hang their coat
- Tell/show them where to go next
- Wish them a great/nice/fun/... evening
- Ask if they are okay with pictures (optional)
In case there is a question about the evening or about the food that you do not know, ask the contact point.
The flame glass tube should normally be placed at the entrance too. Before the event starts, check if there's gas left or not. In case you have that, please make sure you bring it inside and close the gas at the end of the ticketing session.