What goes into a Secretopia article:
- 200-300 words, and ask a colleague to proofread your work before you post it.
- One or more images that are well cited and of a high quality. If you can use images that already exist on the website, all the better.
- One artist and one event that they have done that relates to Secretopia. Look at Dezeen and Vice articles for inspiration.
What is relevant to Secretopia:
- Anything recent that relates to Art/Design and...secretions! Hurrah!
- We like to create individual profiles for all of the artists that we write about. It creates a nice library and also make it easier for us to credit them for their work
- On their profile, please include as many of their details as possible.
-It's also nice to contact them to express our interest in their work. Then they can read your article when it's published!
- Use up to 5 keywords per article also, there's no need to include "Secretopia" as a keyword.
- Use as many internal links as possible. You’re adding your work to a web of other articles and it’s good for the website if they all link up.
Rinse, repeat and enjoy!