Washing Machine and Dryer
How and what to use
In the Drystorage we have a washing machine and a dryer.
Hereby a few tips and tricks how to use them:
- Never turn them on at the same time
- Wash sheets & towels at 95 degrees. Make sure the "clock" is set to the beginning of the washing cycle
- What to do when the dryer does not turn: Try pressing the "ON" bottom a little longer
- You find laundry detergent on the shelf left of the washing machine
- Please bring the clean sheets for the Guestrooms upstairs and put it back in the box in the closet.