Creating a new template:
1. There's a new series of events, but no template yet? No stress, here's how you make one.
i. Stager → Settings → Planning → Event Templates → New Event Template (top right corner)
ii. Name the event
iii. Choose the current date
iv. Set up the times (start, end, etc)
v. Tick the spaces that will be in use
vi. Change status to confirmed
vii. Choose event type
viii. In comments, make a basic information sheet. Add a link to the relevant website page if the event has one, or tutor name/telephone number if its a workshop.
2. Click Save at the bottom of the page, and find the new template in the list.
Now you can continue editing, more options become available after the initial save.
i. Add in basics of personnel (AV support, event assistant, ticketsales, photographer)
ii. Add in ticket information. Type of available tickets etc.
For workshops, the following information is required:
- Filling in the main page first:
- Production times: production usually starts 60 minutes before the event start (unless the event requires extra preparation); doors open 30 minutes before the event starts; program start and end time are the times when the workshop takes place
- Spaces: Tick the (possible) room(s) where the workshop will be taking place
- Status: Confirmed
- Visitors expected: the minimum number of participants for the workshop to take place
- Project lead: Workshop
- Event type: Workshop
- Project type: 05: Eigen Programmering
- Comments: Add the contacts of the tutor (Phone number or/and email).
- Don’t forget to click SAVE
- Once you have saved the main page, you will get options on top.
- Click “Personnel” on top.
- Add a person by clicking “+new”
- Now add the tutor (Function: curator/workshop tutor)
- Then add the event assistant (Function: event assistant)
- Click SAVE.
- Then you can fill in the ticket details by clicking “Tickets” on the top
- Number of tickets: the maximum number of participants
- Full price: fill in the full price; tick “door” and “web” active
- Artist/Student/Stadpas: fill in the discount price; tick “door” and “web” active
- I have a Bon. (gift card): fill in 0.00 for price; tick “door” and “web” active
- SAVE this section
- Scroll down to Guest tickets section and click “door” and “web” active for “guest”
- SAVE this section
3. Add in any other relevant, recurring information, when you are done click save again.
And you're done! You just made life easier for yourself. You can find your template In Settings → Planning → Event Templates, probably at the bottom of the list.