Piss Soap, Butt Plug edition
HOW TO INSTALL the PISS SOAP
What do you need?
- 2 Tapes:
1) 3M VHB 4941, thick 1,1mm, breed 12mmx33m (gray);
2) 3M VHB 4910F, thick 1,0mm, breed 12mmx33m (red).
- Primer: 3M 94 Primer for VHB Tape
- VHB cleaner- paper towels
- water level or any other tool that helps you to level the shelves
- scotch tape
- Metal shelve
- Piss soap
Step 1: Tape on the metal shelf
You have to distribute 4 pieces of the gray tape and 3 of the red/transparent tape in the surface of the metal shelf.
1) Clean the surface of the shelf with the cleaner (don't be too economical, use a lot) and dry it carefully with a paper towel.
2) Don't expose it too long to the outside, get the tape on there as soon as possible.
3) Put pressure on it and try to even out possible air bubbles.
4) Cut off the tape that is too much.
Step 2: Metal shelf on the mirror
The horizontal position of the piss soap is always in the middle of the mirror. However, the vertical position is different for each W.C. Due to the presence of the Marguerita Soldatti sticker on the mirror on one of the W.C., the piss soap must be installed aligned with the mirror bottom, at the same level as the regular soap, as the main picture of this article.
In the other W.C. the piss soap must be installed with the shelf top aligned to the top of the regular soap.
1) Clean the spot with a lot of VHB cleaner, dry it again carefully with a paper towel
3) Apply the Primer with the help of the brush, very thin
4) Let it dry for 5 min.
5) With the help of a level, put the shelf to the spot. Try to apply it slowly from down to up to avoid having air bubbles.
6) Put your whole body weight against the shelf for circa 1 minute so it really sticks.
7) Fix the shelf with scotch tape to the mirror.
The tape needs 72h to fully stick to the window. Only after that weight (soap) can be put on them!
the less air, dust, fat is on the tape, shelf or window the better it sticks. So clean thoroughly with the VHB cleaner and avoid touching the surface after it or exposing it too long to the outside
- always wear gloves to avoid humidity or grease from your fingers to weaken the tape's strength. Same goes for your face - don't breath to close.
- when using the primer, be aware of good ventilation of the place, don't breathe it in, stay away as far as possible and always close the lit after using it
- avoid air bubbles in between the tape and the window or shelf and if you see them, try to get rid of them