> Contact and Information about the artist:
Mandy den Elzen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Exhibition proposal (May 2019):
> The fisherman that is responsible for fishing is Piet Ruijter:
> I have started an article about Mandy's work and the exhibition on Mediamatic website, you can edit here:
Wooden Boxes Mahogany 30x40x6, with glass lid and without foam in the background:
Paint "Yippee Blue" (7519) The Color Collection, by the brand Histor:
(On the website there is no option of color sample, but if you go to the store they can make a 250ml can for less than 5 euro).
Block magnet 20 x 10 x 5 mm:
> Important Contacts:
Ecologist Martin Melchers (Fish Species): <email@example.com>
There are 5 main concerns we have to think about now:
- Text: We still trying to find the final version of the text that will be put on/in the box. By now, we have ordered the sample of matte-transparent stickers to try out the letter. Last try and the best one was with Georgia font in the size of 2cm and italic.
- Hanging: We tried out with a fishing thread & nylon thread with two magnets and it didn't work. We are about to try it with the hemp thread.
- Colour:For now, this is our colour. However, we will have the final decision on it after testing the lighting.
- Prototype: We still need to test the lighting and how to run the LED panel inside the box. Please check this with Remco.
- Gils: Still figuring out how to hold the gils inside the box. With fishing thread?