Adding a product
Before uploading a new product, check with Willem that you have the right picture of the product and the right description. After you have checked that you can follow the next steps to upload it:
- Under the tab Inhoud (Dutch for content) click on the button Artikelen (Dutch for products).
- Click on the button nieuw artikel (Dutch for New product)
- In the upper right corner there is a button that says English or Dutch (you can switch by clicking on it). Make sure that you write the description in the right language.
- Fill in the following details:
Naam (Name of the product)
Afbeelding (load up a picture here)
Prijs (Fill in the right price here)
- At the top of the page you can choose between different tabs. Click on Extra Velden (Extra Fields).
- Here you fill the other fields in, depending on what sort of product you are uploading.
For example, at details you can upload with what sort of printer the posters are printed (if you're uploading a poster). You can check the other articles.
- Click on Opslaan at the bottom of the page. (Save)
- Click on the product you just uploaded and change the language. Do everything again for the other language, then the customers can see the same article in both language settings.
- Okay, now you have uploaded a new product. Right now the product is only visible on the home page. If you want people to find your product in a categorie on the webshop, click on 'Link maken' (making a link). This means you are going to link it to another page.
Then you can add the pages, on which you would like it to be visual.