3.1 Set the scene!
- 4 x people
- 4 x pair of rubber gloves
- 4 x safety googles
- 2 x Pasco Clean Reiniger 50m
- 2 x Pasco Fix Industrie lijm 50 gram
- 2 x Package of cleaning wipes
- 2 x precise glueing stencil
- Metal sticks
Now you have 2 teams with 2 persons each - 1 Clean-Person, 1 Glue-Person.
Clean-Person and Glue-Person should sit next to each other to work most efficiently.
3.2 How to (properly) clean the signs and the metal sticks before glueing.
1. Apply cleaner on a new wipe.
2. Wipe down the middle of the sign’s backside. Wipe only in one(!!!) direction.
3. Apply cleaner on a new wipe.
4. Wipe down the bended 10cm of the metal stick. Wipe only in one(!!!) direction.
5. Hand the cleaned sign and stick to the Glue-Person on your side.
3.3 How to (properly) glue sign and metal stick together.
1. Make sure the sign is the right way up.
2. Put the sign in the stencil - lower (cleaned!) surface up.
3. Close the flaps of the stencil.
4. Apply glue on the bare stripe of the sign.
5. Press the cleaned metal stick onto the glued stripe for at least 10 secs.
6. To release the completed plant sign, push it out of the stencil’s hole on the backside.
Done! Now get ready for planting!