You can either use your own smartphone or use the Mediamatic ipad to scan the tickets (NOTE: if you are in the Clean Lab where the wifi is weak, it is better to use your own phone to do this)
- Using your phone: Download the app Stager, and log-in to mediamatic.stager.nl with your own stager account
- Using the iPad: Find the ipad in the office (red box with “Ticketservice” on it). Make sure it is charged. Open Stager.
Using the Stager app
- Login with your own stager user - or go to the password site and find the stager login for email@example.com.
- Click “Check-in”, open the right event and start scanning.
In case someone is on the guestlist
Go to Stager → click Guestlist → select the right event → check them in
Scanning the Bon. (gift voucher)
- If someone has a Bon. that they are (fully or partially) paying for the workshop, they need to bring the e-ticket for the event and the Bon. with QR code.
- First, scan the e-ticket, which functions as a regular ticket.
- Then, in Stager go to “check-in” → turn on the “Bon. Program” and the workshop event → start scanning → scan the Bon.
In case someone has a Bon but they did not reserve a ticket
- If they didn’t get a ticket go to Stager on the web browser (the app doesn’t have this function) → Tickets (on the top) → choose the right event → choose “I have a bon” → click PIN → ticket generated → you need to scan the ticket (NOTE: this doesn’t have to happen right away, but it needs to be scanned on the same day)
In case someone forgot their Bon.
- Ask them under what name the Bon. was bought.
- In Stager (web browser) go to Relations on the top → search with the buyers name → click on the arrow behind the name → Click Orders on the top → Click on Bon. → Click on “download e tickets” on the bottom → scan the Bon.
- If the person does not have the name of the gifter, or you cannot find the Bon. in their orders: take down their full name and email, and ask them to email their Bon. to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case someone has a BON, which doesn’t cover the whole cost of the workshop
NOTE: For this, you will need the iPad and the SumUp pin machine. Turn on the pin machine and open SumUp on the iPad
- SumUp → Fill in the amount that needs to be paid, click Charge
- The pin machine should show now the amount of Money and the person can pay.
- If the payment is successful, Sum Up will tell you. If someone wants a receipt, they can type in their mail address now (but usually don’t hand out receipts).
- In a very rare case that the person cannot pay by card, ask for precise cash payment → seal it in an envelope with date/event name/amount in €.
Last minute ticket
In case someone wants to buy a last-minute ticket
NOTE: For this you will need the iPad and the SumUp pin machine
- On the web browser, go on Stager’s subsection “Tickets”
- Select the right date and event
- Select the ticket they want to purchase and click + (number of tickets they want to buy)
- Click on Pin
- The tickets pops up, save it
- Go to the iPad and the Sum Up App
- Type in the amount of money the person has to pay (you can see the ticket price at the ticket section on Stager on the Laptop) and click “charge”
- The pin machine should show now the amount of Money and the people can put their card on top/slide their card in
- If the payment is successful, Sum Up will tell you. If someone wants a receipt, they can type in their mail address now (but usually we don’t hand out receipts)