We are not just a restaurant, but part of art centre Mediamatic that focusses on new developments in art, science and biology. The experiment and creativity of our art projects always reflect in our kitchen. We grow our own herbs and edible flowers, we experiment with preservation techniques like fermenting and drying, and create dinner experiences that tickle the senses from taste to touch. The food we serve is 100% plant-based, and composed with locally sourced produce and seasonal vegetables.
What do we offer?
As our new chef you will be responsible for creating and leading the new kitchen team, and help to develop our next artistic dinner experience. We offer:
- Opportunity to develop and lead your own kitchen team.
- Unique experience in an unconventional and artistic restaurant.
- Room to experiment with food and preservation techniques.
- Accessibility to our greenhouse and garden with herbs and a variety of edible flowers.
- A wide national and international network in art, culture and bio-design.
- Free attendance to our cultural programme.
- Experienced and trained Head Chef.
- Experienced in plant-based cuisine.
- Background/interest in art and design.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Financial accountability with regard to purchasing goods and personnel costs.
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- HACCP certificate.