Prepare for ticketing
You can either use your own smartphone or use the Mediamatic iPad to scan the tickets (NOTE: if you are in the Clean Lab where the wifi is weak, it is better to use your own phone to do this)
- Using your phone: Download the app Stager, and log-in to mediamatic.stager.nl with your own Stager account
- Using the iPad: Find the ipad in the office (red box with “Ticketservice” on it). Make sure it is charged. Open Stager.
- Tickets at the door: Get the Sum-up ready for people to pay on. Make sure it is charged and linked to the iPad via bluetooth.
Using the Stager app:
- Login with your own Stager user - or go to the password site and find the Stager login for firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click “Check-in”, open the right event and start scanning!
For different scenarios: scroll down (dealing with BON, last-minute tickets, guestlist)
If somebody is on the guestlist, go to Stager → click Guestlist → select the right event → check them in.
Scanning the BON (gift voucher):
- If someone has a BON that they are (fully or partially) paying for the workshop, they need to bring the e-ticket for the event & the BON with QR code
- First, scan the e-ticket normally
- Then, in Stager go to “check-in” → turn on the “Bon. Program” and the workshop event → start scanning → scan the BON
In case someone has a BON but they did not reserve a ticket:
- If they didn’t get a ticket go to Stager on the web browser (the app doesn’t have this function) → Tickets (on the top) → choose the right event → choose “I have a bon” → click PIN → ticket generated → you need to scan the ticket (NOTE: this doesn’t have to happen right away, but it needs to be scanned on the same day)
In case someone forgot their BON:
- Ask them under what name the BON was bought.
- In Stager (web browser) go to Relations on the top → search with the buyers name → click on the arrow behind the name → Click Orders on the top → Click on BON → Click on “download e tickets” on the bottom → scan the BON
- If the person does not have the name of the gifter, or you cannot find the BON in their orders: take down their full name and email, and ask them to email their BON to email@example.com
In case someone has a BON, which doesn’t cover the whole cost of the workshop:
NOTE: For this, you will need the iPad and the SumUp pin machine. Turn on the pin machine and open SumUp on the iPad. Connect the SumUp to the ipad if it is not connected! You can see this if it has the bluetooth symbol or not.
- Open Napkin on the ipad → go to workshop as the owner → go to Quick on the bottom of the bar → click on Programma → click on the plus sign for a one time purchase and add the amount that is needed.
- SumUp → Fill in the amount that needs to be paid, click Charge
- The pin machine should show now the amount of Money and the person can pay.
- If the payment is successful, Sum Up will tell you. If someone wants a receipt, they can type in their mail address now (but usually don’t hand out receipts).
- In a very rare case that the person cannot pay by card, ask for precise cash payment → seal it in an envelope with date/event name/amount in €
Last minute ticket
In case someone wants to buy a last-minute ticket:
NOTE: For this, you will need the iPad and the SumUp pin machine
- On the web browser, go on Stager’s subsection “Tickets”
- Select the right date and event
- Select the ticket they want to purchase and click + (number of tickets they want to buy)
- Click on Pin
- The ticket pops up, save it
- Go to the iPad and the Sum Up App
- Type in the amount of money the person has to pay (you can see the ticket price at the ticket section on Stager on the Laptop) and click “charge”
- The pin machine should show now the amount of money and the people can put their card on top/slide their card in
- If the payment is successful, Sum Up will tell you. If someone wants a receipt, they can type in their mail address now (but usually don’t hand out receipts)