General information about the workshop
Time ~3h (1h prep + 2h during)
Location: The Restaurant and the Tuinkamer
Max. participants: 10
Tutor: Mariko Hori
Phone number: +31 (0)6 4724 5101
Email address: email@example.com
For this workshop, you will need:
- 1 p.p. A4 Clipboards [Project room]
- 1 p.p. Pencils [Office]
- 1 p.p. Erasers [Office]
- 1 p.p. Needles or pushpins [Office]
- 1 Roll of masking tape [Office]
- 1 p.p. Scent forms To be printed [Document attached at the bottom of this page]
- 1 p.p. Water glasses [Bar]
- 2-3 Caraves of water [Bar]
- 1 Ticketing ipad or your own phone with Stager app on it [Wine storage]
- 3 Hole punches [Workshop box]
- 1 Extension cord [Barn]
Mariko is taking care of the following materials:
- 1 Diving bell
- 1 Diving bell lifting mechanism (metal)
- 2 Square weights for mechanism
- 3 Diving bell weights (5 kg)
- 1 Wooden small table
- Big white porcelain jar (attached to table) + plastic tubes
- 1 p.p. Small porcelain cups/jars
- 3 Music boxes on tile
- 1 p.p. Music sheets
A week before the workshop
- Gather the materials in the workshop box.
- Print the scent forms.
- Prepare the Tuinkamer with the forms, pencils and erasers.
On the day of the workshop
- Come in at least one hour before the start. Help Mariko to set up for materials.
- Get some water and glasses for participants.
During the workshop
Welcome participants and scan tickets.
Help Mariko when needed.
Clean up afterwards.
Timeline of the workshop
A week before
Gather all the material in the workshop box and check if anything is missing.
Preparation of the space: ask Mariko how you can be of help. Get water for the participants
Start ticketing and welcome participants
|Start of the workshop|
End of the workshop
After the workshop
Cleaning up and restoring the space to its standard set-up.