As an intern gardener, you will have the opportunity to steer the shaping of the garden in the right direction, to analyse the soil and the climate around Mediamatic and to better understand what type of plants can grow where, and, then, play with it.
But also, you will have to communicate about the project. Include the passengers, the cook, the neighbours, and the visitors. Be part of the project of a new public garden in the centre of Amsterdam and join our team.
- Seeding & Planting
- Staking & Pruning
- Labelling and education
- Weed and pest management
- Other work still to be determined in consultation
- You write and speak English (and possibly Dutch)
- You know your way around plants and urban agrology
- You love to share you passion with people
- You can work independently, have a hands-on mentality and are not afraid to take responsibility
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and innovative work environment, with young and passionate people
- A lot of responsibility
- An internship where you will gain unique experience, working at a cultural institution 100 days for 4 / 5 days a week)
- A placement fee of € 250 gross per month, with a full-time internship
A placement fee of € 250 gross per month, with a full-time internship
Send a short letter with resume in PDF-format to firstname.lastname@example.org, titled “internship guerrilla gardening”. And let us know when you can start your internship. Register at www.mediamatic.net and make an online profile on the website.