- Latest circumvention and censorship news - Rob van der Wouw.
- HacksHackers - Stefania Milan - Discussion on the forming of a Dutch chapter of HacksHackers.
- Hackers as spies - Buro Jansen en Janssen - Infiltration attempts into the hacker community by the AIVD
- Same old, same old - Johan Helsingius - Lessons on privacy and anonymity from the days of the dinosaurs. The history of anonymity and privacy on the Internet, and what we can learn from the events 20 years ago.
- Masking/Unmasking, a cost-analyses of anonymity - Daniel de Zeeuw - Daniel de Zeeuw is a philosopher, currently conducting research into the emergence of anonymity in contemporary culture. Current research aligns anonymity almost exclusively with issues concerning privacy, freedom of speech and censorship. Critical of this approach, Daniel escapes the neoliberal discourse and frames anonymity within a broader popular-cultural history.
Techno-Activism Third Mondays takes place in different cities around the globe every third Monday of the month.
TA3M is explicitly informal and open. Meaning that you are invited to hack the process, ask questions, and be critical. You are very welcome to join in if you have something you want to share or discuss or just want to hangout!