Where they are installed
- In the tube lights in the bio-art supply shop (group 1.9)
- The grow lights in the bio-art supply shop (the receiver is in a box that is painted black and sticks to the ceiling in between the grow lights. (group 1.9)
- The Ikea paper lamps in the office (group 1.6 + 1.7)
- The string lights + decor pink light outside + spots lighting the barn and the wall on the west side (group 1.12)
- The grow lights in the plant room (Unit 2)
- The spot lights for Het Parfum exhibition
- They can be found in the red box with 'Klikaan/Klikuit'
How the system works
You have receiver and transmitter units.
- A transmitter sends a signal when you press a button on a transmitter.
- A receiver knows which transmitter(s) to listen to because they have been paired*. A receiver does not confirm wether a signal is received or not.
*Pairing receivers with transmitter is done by pressing a button on the receiver for several seconds, after which it will go in pairing mode. If you now press a button on a transmitter it will be paired with this receiver, it will confirm this by switching on and off a couple of times.
To turn on and off the lights in the plant room you must select which lights you want to turn off/on. By pressing the "unit" button you are selecting which light group to turn off or on.
-Unit 1 is the spot lights for Het Parfum exhibition
-Unit 2 is the pink grow lights
-Unit 3-8 is all the different fluorescent lights in the plant room
The remote is located in the DJ booth and is attached to a string so it doesn't get lost.
We have one advanced remote that can be programmed to switch multiple receivers. It can even be programmed to switch them following a timed schedule.
It is programmed to switch the grow lights for the plants (from 8:00 - 21:00) and to switch the office and the bar (pink and string) lights, the last two function more as a backup if people forget.