- Determine who is/are your recipient(s).
- If it is just one specific person: Go to Marketing → Mailings on the left column → create mailing on top right → choose a pre-existing template or Blanco template if you do not want to use a template → fill in the recipient’s email address → continue with steps below
- If it is a group of recipient: follow these links on how to send emails to Workshop/Event Participants or Relation Type.
- Fill in the email subject.
- Under “reply to” select the email address which appears for the recipient. Note: you will need to be signed in to Stager with the email address you want to appear to the recipient if it’s other than firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drag Free text box to the email.
- Click on image icon → insert Mediamatic logo url in the brackets (https://www.mediamatic.net/image/2016/12/14/mediamaticlogo.jpg%28mediaclass-full-width.c3083fedae46a95f1139ff9d5833b1b6b8e20a69%29.jpg) → insert two spaces on the next line like this:
- Then choose the beginning of your email and select the human icon → choose First name.
- Write your text.
- Option: Click on image icon → insert image url of an image you want at the bottom of your email.
- Click Submit to see how your email will appear.
- Insert Socials under the text.
- Click Send now on bottom right.
Send email - Standard
Here we explain how to send any kind of email with Stager and what to remember in the process.