1. In the edit or admin screen of the thing you are editing, click "add media item" (or on your profile, click +MEDIA)
2. Upload your imagefile or alternatively, paste a link to the original image file on the internet that you'd want to import (mind the permissions an credits)
3. Give the image a title that explains it, preferably also outside of the context.
4. Write a subtitle and an intro text to further explain what we see in the image.
5. Make sure to add all page connections (see below)
6. If the image is yours/from someone that has a profile at Mediamatic website link the person as AUTHOR, and write the credit in the intro text of the image. Example
5. If the image is not yours, but creative commons, then paste one link in caption (intro) text to the page where you found the image, and one to the photographers page as well. Example
Adding Page connections
6. If the image is yours, or from someone that has a profile at Mediamatic make sure to tag the maker as AUTHOR
7. If the photo depicts an artwork, also tag the artist of the artwork as AUTHOR
8. Tag persons who appear in the photo (anyone that has a profile at Mediamatic Website) as ACTOR
9. If the photo is taken at Mediamatic add Mediamatic Biotoop as LOCATION.
If it is taken somewhere else, then first search if the location exists on the Mediamatic website. If not, then create the location, and tag. (ONLY FOR EVENT IMAGES)
10. Add the event/exhibition in TAKEN AT
11. Add 5 KEYWORDS and 3 TAGS