- 200 g cooked lentils
- 150 g turnip, diced
- 80 g cooked rice
- cumin seeds
- handful of coriander
- sesame oil
- In a pan with sesame oil, fry the turnip until golden brown and tender.
- Season with cumin seeds and a pinch of salt.
- Mix the cooked turnip with the cooked rice.
- Mash or puree the cooked lentils and add chopped coriander.
- Try to form balls the size of a golf ball with the lentil mixture.
- Serve: place the mixture of turnip and rice in a bowl and place the lentil balls on top.
- Garnish with some more chopped coriander.
Enjoy your lentil and turnip rice bowl!