Sunny Day 2 started with a meeting exploring potential project ideas. Out of 15 original ideas a bunch seem to be the most promising. The ones that generate the most enthusiasm from team members have more chances for success, as well as the ideas which are simple and clear. “Anything that requires you to read a manual before playing the game won’t work” explains Klaas Kuitenbrouwer, project coordinator.
The projects are aimed to connect people, to “break the ice” between strangers.
The ones that made it to The List are
- Creatures Evolution a.k.a The Breeders, a concept of personal virtual creatures growing and developing according to your profile status.
- T(r)act(or)ical Media Performance=Department of Information Security and Privacy - exposing possible abuse of personal information.
- Mobile Massage Couch, yes, there will be a massage!
- RFID Mario Carts
- Google Battle Movable Platforms=IKWIN!, an actual platform that allows you to compete and raises you as high as your “Google meter” says you are. Still needs a permission to use the platforms.
- V- Bird - an RFID equipped, Jubilator inspired ball with a camera
- ikRun – Picnic run where the highest score of the hour will be displayed complete with sweaty faces of the participants
Magnetic Bar did not make it, what a pity!