Adding the printer(s) (on Mac):
- Go to your system preferences (the apple symbol on the top left)
- Go to 'Printers & Scanners'
- Click on the '+' at the bottom of the printers/scanners list
- An new window will appear, you'll see Kyocera ECOSYS P6230cdn
- Click on Kyocera ECOSYS P6230cdn
- The needed printer information will now be gathered
- After this is done, click on 'Add'
To add the second printer repeat these steps just add Kyocera ECOSYS P6230cdn(2) instead of the corner one.
The printer should now be added to your list of printers
(not in system preferences) If it doesn't show up at first when printing a document, click on 'see more' in your printer dialogue.
Using the printer
As a standard the corner printer holds 80gm Biotop paper. This is fine for daily usage, printing of documents and testing things.
The middle printer can be used for printing on 160gm Biotop paper. This is the standard paper that the printer be reloaded with!!! This paper is used for our menu's and flyers.
The Kyocera Ecosys P6230cdn was purchased for discountoffice.nl on 11/06/2020 and uses TK-5270 series toners. The toners can be purchased at 123inkt.nl