With Byungjun Kwon (KR/NL), Nanko (NL), JS Lach and Mazur/Neuringer (PL), Sightings and the DNK-Friday DJ Unit.
- Byungjun Kwon started his musical career in the early 90's as a singer/songwriter and has since released 7 albums ranging from alternative rock to minimal house. He creates music for records, sound tracks, fashion collections, contemporary dance, theatre plays and interdisciplinary events.
- Nanko (Nanko Huisman) plays guitar, laptop and pedals. He is a composer/musician who combines funk, techno and classical music in a natural way.
- Juan Sebastián Lach Lau (1970, Mexico City) has played in many different improvisation and experimental jazz ensembles. He has also written pieces for theatre, film, video and radio.
- Mazur/Neuringer (PL) met in October 1999 at a drummerless jam session in one of Kraków's cellar jazz clubs and have been performing together in various formations ever since. Mazur and Neuringer produce an extraordinary range of sonorities considering the limited physical sound sources they use (acoustic bass guitar, occassionally bowed, and unamplified saxophone).
- DNK-Friday DJ Unit will consist of Mr Fooo (van den Dorpel), The Snail (Andre Avelas) and The Real Masterfader (Koen Nutters)
- Sightings make splendid noise with Richard Hoffman on bass, Jonathan Lockie on drums and Mark Morgan on guitar & vocals. About their latest album: Bass, drum and guitars meshed together with a synthetic twine envisioned in future think tanks. Literally the sound of human progress darkened with a profound fidelity so loud the dark matter of the universe quivers in a deadly orgasm. Guitar, bass and drums reconfigured for a new purpose.
The Garage BOX bar was open.
Location: Mediamatic, Post CS Gebouw, ground floor, Amsterdam