- research at the intersection of business administration, society and technology
- Internet and Web 2.0 technology
- overall architecture and design of the social, technological and commercial aspects of enterprises.
- Cultural / artistic projects and events, www.ps-culture.net, www.urbannovember.org
- open content / CC licenses and business models, User Generated Content
- Design and facilitation of 21st century style (un)conferences/workshops, www.unbla.org
Since 1997 management consultant in the area of strategy development and implementation, community development, and integrated management systems with a variety of customers from industry, non-profit organisations, charities and the public sector.
Six years as a researcher at ETH Zurich at the interface of industrial psychology and management science; research topics were factory automation and human factors, object-oriented, modular production systems, technology assessment, and the development of integrated management systems.
Dr. sc. techn. in Industrial Management (equiv. PhD) and a degree in Operations Management (Dipl. Ing., equiv. MSc) from ETH Zurich, Switzerland (first degree equiv. BSc in Electrical Engineering).
- Market/business development for industry, governmental and non-governmental organisations, culture and arts
- Research and knowledge transfer management
- Mangement of Expertise and Knowledge Management