Open call for the submission of proposals to be collaboratively developed during two three-day workshops* (January and March, 2009). This call is part of the activities of the Light, Space and Perception work group, led by artists Daniel Canogar, Julian Oliver and Pablo Valbuena, and supported by Mediala-Prado in Madrid (Spain).
The goal is to work with local developers to create prototypes with the aid of these three instructors and the interested collaborators.
- Light and the city. Urbanism, media-façades, the fusion of physical and digital urban spaces.
- Augmented Reality, the use of projections on three-dimensional surfaces and physical objects, the use of light as a material.
- Set and stage design and the creation of atmospheres through the projection of light: perspective, optical illusions, etc.
- Investigation of the qualities of our visual perception and its limits.
- Development of new light technologies for artistic purposes.
- Deadline: 30th November
- Publication of selected proposals: 11th December
- Call for collaborators: 15th December
- Presentation of selected proposals: 18th December