You will need:
- Prepared 5 litres of vegetable stock.
- 1 cabbage in half, cleaned and chopped.
- 3 potatoes and 1 carrot cured in small pieces.
- 1 onion and 3 tomatoes chopped.
- 1 small re pepper diced capsicum.
- Oil, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Parsley and dill for garnish.
Prepare the vegetable stock, simmered enough in order to make 5 litres (you can also buy it from the store).
When it's boilling add the shredded cabbage, diced potatoes and bay leaf. Let them boiling for 20 minutes.
While the soup is simmering, fry in a pan with oil the onions and the carrots. Then add the pepper and fry them all together for a little bit more.
At the same pan, add the chopped tomatoes and cook for couple of minutes.
When the potatoes are cooked you add the mixture that you have at the pan and you simmer for about 10 minutes.
Last but very important, put some salt, pepper for the taste and serve with parsley on top.