Take part in the MoneyLab to think and shape new communities of trust and the best ways to sustain them.
- Christian Nold: Artist, designer and educator working to develop new participatory models for communal representation.
- Anthony Citrano, cultural analyst, activist, entrepreneur
- Oliver Dudok van Heel, Director, The Lewes Pound CIC (Community Interest Company)
- Dr. Ben Schouten, Lector Serious Game Design and Ambient Intelligence Fontys School of ICT Eindhoven The Netherlands
- Martien van Steenbergen, Ecosopher, Aardbron
- Bas Withagen, Waag Society
If you are interested in joining the lab, please send an e-mail to lucas [at] waag.org
This session will be followed by Money Lab: MAKE!, an invitation-only afternoon session that will be spent talking about and tinkering with those money alternatives in a hands-on fashion. In its final part, this session seeks to conceptually and practically develop the Bijlmer Euro project. The project aims to research and inspire multi-ethnic trust communities in the super-diverse Amsterdam Bijlmer area, by introducing a new and complementary monetary system.