Conception + Art Direction
Motion: 2D Motion Graphics, Film Titel Design, Musicvideos, Experimental Videos, Presentation Videos, Trailer, Logo Animation
Graphics: Grafik Design, Logo Design, Corporate Design , Illustration, Screen Design
Interactive: DVD Design & Authoring, Webdesign
Workshop: Any Media Documentaries
Use new web 2.0 technologies, explore new ways of interaction between various media platforms.
Learn how to use statistical data and how to get access (market research?)
The project would in the final phase create a platform to present aspects of social life in different parts of the globe engaging with various means of information sourcing, mapping, statistics and community building e.g. a combination of www.geobeats.com, lonelyplanet.com and google maps.
Focus for the workshop on one country?
Ideas for Issues and Social aspects to be visualized:
- Backpacking, travelers: personal stories, “places of memories”: memories attached to certain locations (e.g. division into: extreme adventures, local culture/people, friendships, love/emotion, nightlife, natural highlights, sports adventures, food, sightseeing, other stories)
- Tourists (various ages, social backgrounds) typical routes, where do they go?, visualize patterns
- Independet Low-budget Travelers (ages 18-35)
- Tourists (various ages, social backgrounds)
In my project work I would like to use the footage and photographs I have collected whilst traveling and find the appropriate tool to present this content to an audience.
For further development the platform should be based on the web 2.0 principal of people sharing their travel routes and documentary material.
- Korsakow System?
- Blog tool (wordpress) combined with google maps +GPS, you tube
See the current most popular traveler routes, touristic highlights and make aware of less traveled routes
Visualize patterns and build a community for exchange on same experiences, recommendations
Places as new meeting points
Problems to be solved:
Enough travel sites? Specific USP of this project?
Cover all the places in the world? See google maps
Access of travel data and statistics
Other possible subjects:
- “Forest – natural memories”