What you’ll need:
1 kg radishes (mishapen, leftover or new)
400 ml appelcider vinegar
45 gr sugar
1 lemon (60 ml, juice)
3 gr salt
1,5 red chilli (dried)
3 gr lemongrass powder
What you’ll do:
1 ) Cut the radishes (quarters or thin slices) / clean them, no sand nor green leaves.
2) Mix everything, except for the red pepper, in a pan and bring to a boil (until the sugar melts)
3) Clean your jar by placing it in boiled water for about 10 minutes. Including the lid.
4) Slice the chili and place in the jar
5) Add the radishes
6) Pour the boiled mixture over the radishes
7) Close the lid (tight!) and place in boiling water for 10 minutes
8) When opened, keep refrigerated
Off course you can use plenty of other combinations of herbs, vegetables, vinegars and procedures. Feel free to share your results!