meta- /ˈmɛtə/ combining form / derived from the Greek μετά- meaning after or beyond
- Denoting a change of position or condition.
- Denoting position behind, after, or beyond.
- Denoting something of a higher or second-order kind.
- (in chemistry)Denoting substitution at two carbon atoms separated by one other in a benzene ring, e.g. in 1,3 positions.
- (in chemistry) Denoting a compound formed by dehydration.
bolus /ˈbəʊləs/ noun
- A single dose of a drug or other medicinal preparation given all at once.
- A small rounded mass of a substance, especially of chewed food at the moment of swallowing.
- A bolus is a sweet pastry of Jewish origin from the Dutch province of Zeeland. They are made by baking dough in a spiral shape and covering it with treacle and cinnamon. The bolus was first created in Zeeland in the first half of the 17th century.
- Synonym for the word shit in the Dutch province of Zeeland
Meta_Bolus by Saša Spacal
Open during the opening hours of our restaurant
Mediamatic Biotoop, Dijkspark 6, Amsterdam
The installation is located next to the Aroma Lab on the ground floor of Mediamatic Biotoop.